Holy Rosary Campus
HOLY ROSARY CAMPUS
Pre-K thru 4th Grade
2802 East 4th Street, Duluth
Principal, Peggy Frederickson (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Rev. Peter Muhich, Rector
SCHOOL DAY: 7:40 AM – 2:30 PM
3 Days/week (Monday/Wednesday/Friday) This section of Pre-K gives priority to children 4-5 years of age by September 1. This program focuses on preparation for children entering Kindergarten the following year.
2 Days/week (Tuesday/Thursday) This section of Pre-K is recommended for children of mixed ages, priority given to those age 4 and up. Children must be at least 3 years of age by September 1 and completely potty-trained.
KINDERGARTEN: Full-day program
FAITH FORMATION: Weekly school Mass, daily religious instruction, prayer services, community service projects, and grade level retreats; sacramental preparation for Holy Eucharist and Reconciliation
BUSING: Available within the Duluth area
EXTENDED DAY PROGRAMS: Extended Day programming offers after school care (to 5:30 p.m. daily) with quiet study time, open play, and supervised activities
LUNCH OPTIONS: Hot lunch and milk are offered daily. Microwaves are available for those with cold lunch.
ENRICHMENT PROGRAMS AND OTHER HIGHLIGHTS:
- K-4 specialists in music, physical education, technology, library instruction, and culture/customs class complement core academics
- Private instruction available for piano, band, strings and academic tutoring (separate fee)
- Technology includes student lab and SmartBoards with laptop and iPad devices for enhanced instruction
- Class size averages 20 students
- Student leadership opportunities
- Emerging Character Development program
- Arts & Academics Fair, Spelling Bee, Cathedral Choristers, and soccer teams
- Parent portal system for communication and student information
Stella Maris Academy admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school.