Stella Maris Academy is dedicated to preparing lifelong learners who lead, love, and serve as Jesus taught; transforming our world one student at a time. We are currently seeking to fill the following positions:
St. James Campus
- Pre-K Teacher Aide - up to 35 hours/week
- Pre-K-8 Physical Education Teacher - up to 24 hours/week (3 full days)
- Kindergarten Teacher - up to 16 hours/week (T, Th)
Holy Rosary Campus
- Pre-K Teacher - Full Time
- Pre-K Teacher Aide - up to 22 hours/week
A Catholic school exists to help fulfill the evangelical/educational mission of Christ’s Church as defined by the mission of the Diocese of Duluth. These positions help the school to meet this primary purpose of Catholic education. This position is an extension of the Bishop’s ministry. The incumbent must have a willingness and the ability to support the Mission of the Universal and Local Roman Catholic Church.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Conducts classes in all subject areas assigned in accordance with school curriculum, mission and philosophy.
- Maintains a collegial atmosphere and fosters a positive and inviting climate for learning in and out of the classroom, treating all students and staff with dignity and respect.
- Incorporates Catholic values through word and example while encouraging the faith development of each child.
- Maintain productive, supportive relationships with students, parents and coworkers.
To learn more about Stella Maris Academy visit Mission-Vision-Values.
To apply please complete the Employment Application and email along with cover letter, resume, transcripts, teaching license and letters of recommendation to:
Stella Maris Academy